Entry Level Sales Development Representative
ShortPoint enterprise software company in San Francisco, with offices in Dubai, Jordan, and Ukraine. ShortPoint is a software to build modern Intranet websites with no coding on Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and SAP Portal.
This year, hundreds of mid to large enterprises from all over the world used ShortPoint to build more than 3,000 intranet sites on using ShortPoint. Majority of our customers are in the United States.
We strive to expand our sales team and operations in the states, and as entry level sales development representative, you will be responsible for ensuring leads are contacted on a daily basis and setting up appointments for our awesome team. You will work directly with the founders and this is excellent opportunity to grow your career, as we are experiencing and very strong growth now.
ShortPoint Founders and Engineers. Supercharged and passionate about every piece of company’s journey, hard workers and honest.
What you will be doing
- Track and maintain contacts and sales process through CRM tools
- Prospect to identify net new opportunities
- Identify, qualify and set appointments for field counterparts
- Deep understanding and research on key target accounts
- Work closely with Field Marketing to develop outbound call campaigns
- Help progress opportunities as needed and directed with field AE.
- Handle project upsells and renewals as needed.
- Qualify and respond to daily marketing generated leads
- Help drive attendance at scheduled partner events via email and/or calls
- Work closely with the founders to identify sales targets, initiatives and penetrate new accounts
- Work with Channel on outbound prospecting campaigns with partners
- Communicate early and often with founders on strategy, lead generation, lead programs
- Continually keep up with ShortPoint releases, competitor news, and latest technology trends
- Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to HubSpot, Discover.org Gmail, LinkedIn, Insidesales.com
- Approximately 5-10% travel for trade show events, Enterprise Briefings and customer visits
- Schedule Demo Discovery Calls with key prospect influencers & our sales team
- Educate prospects and answer basic questions about our products
- Emailing to a strategically targeted list of prospects
- Office 365 / SharePoint Technical Knowledge is a plus
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and penetrating net-new accounts
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize various sales-related activities and fluently adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate ShortPoint business value to varying roles in any organization
- Strong organizational skills and effective time management
- Demonstrated ability to optimize performance and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales, preferably B2B sales
- BA/BS Degree required
- Excellent commission plan
- Full-time position with great salary and a chance to get shares in the company after qualifications
- Work from anywhere you want in the United States
- Flexible work hours and also vacations
- Passionate colleagues who all is working on creating an international success.
- Be close to where decisions are made and see the results of your work.
- A workplace where you are able to contribute to the product.
How to Apply
Send us to email to [email protected]
Your first email to us is your first chance to present your marketing skills and passion.
Founder and CEO, ShortPoint