ShortPoint, Inc. Enterprise software company located in San Francisco, with offices in Dubai, Jordan, and Ukraine. ShortPoint is a software to build modern Intranet websites with no coding on Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and SAP Portal.
ShortPoint was founded in 2015 and now its a multimillion dollar company with hundreds of customers from 30 countries. Our product is now powering more than 2 million employees. Over 4,500 intranet sites designed in 2017 using ShortPoint and results are stunning. Customers like Microsoft, EPSON, Alaska, Novartis, DEWA, Adnoc and many companies trust ShortPoint to improve their employee’s productivity and collaboration.
We strive to expand our sales team in the states, and as Sales Coordinator, you will be a key part of the team to help us continue growing and expanding.
ShortPoint company is seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator who can organize sales activities, as well as develop an effective sales filing system. The Sales Coordinator will work directly with team management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department are operating effectively and that active client files are available to the sales group. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales experience, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Assists the sales team, focusing on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Generate sales quotations and invoices as well as follow up on them, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Liaise with other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Must able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- Maintaining inventory of sales materials in the CRM system and produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
- Able to work closely with accounting team, payments systems and licenses provisioning, to assure booking collections and license delivery.
- Having the flexibility to work from both home or office.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- 2+ years of sales coordination experience.
- Fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as liaison with clients and colleagues is a large focus within the job.
- Organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork and sales systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and equivalent cloud solution such as Google Suite.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team development and leadership skills.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Health insurance.
- Commission plan.
- Excellent Growth opportunity.
- Team yearly treats and meetings.
How to Apply
Send us an email to [email protected]