“Looking awesome today. I know :) Working with the ShortPoint team to make me look even better. ”
ShortPoint 6.4 – Performance improvements release
Major Update – Date: June, 11th, 2019
- Optimized panels performance
- Optimized tabs performance
- Improved speed of ShortPoint load
- Improved load time for connections
- Improved initialization of Social Elements
- Improved initialization of Social Kit Design Elements when placed inside other Design Elements
- Fixed separator being shown for panels when ‘none’ was selected
- Fixed footer not being full width in IE
- Fixed support articles links not opening new browser tabs when clicked
- Fixed issue with section background color not showing
- Fixed issue with Banner placement in hubsites in theme builder preview
- Fixed issue with some colors not updating in Theme builder preview
- Fixed hide header subsite option hiding search bar
- Fixed header having background color applied incorrectly
- Fixed for not being able to scroll on iOS on certain pages
- Fixed side navigation having background-color applied incorrectly
- Fixed issue with changing theme in change the look
- Fixed hiding/showing elements in Modern Pages when navigating from one page to another
- Fixed extra space being shown when using Tabs on SP2013
- Fixed focus mode not displaying show/hide button on mobile
- Fixed image carousel white space and excessive height issues
- Fixed floating header not working on SP2013 child site collections
- Fixed the textshow indicators in preview mode
- Fixed youtube video label to make it shorter
- Fixed issue with Ribbon color not updating
- Fixed modern pages not working in lightbox
- Fixed width not being adjusted for the youtube/vimeo element when changing the width setting
- Fixed issue with Arabic numbers in Events ShortPoint for all RTL languages
- Ability to make links in Dynamic Table target _blank
- How to Link to Slack User Direct Message from ShortPoint Element
- How to launch Slack from ShortPoint Element’s linking option
- How to Create Custom User Profile Property in SharePoint Online
- How to Connect ShortPoint with Custom User Profile Property Using People Search Connection
- Installation Stuck on “Provision Page References to Host Web”
- ShortPoint Libraries, Frameworks and Dependencies
#SOCIAL COLLECTION DEMO PAGES
ShortPoint 6.3 – All platforms release
Major Update – Date: May, 15th, 2019
- New Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yammer and LinkedIn ShortPoint Elements
- All features of ShortPoint available on SharePoint 2013/2016
- Ability to connect to any RSS Feed
- Theme Builder performance improvements in view mode
- Search page & result page are now responsive
- Prevent adding blank spaces or line breaks before and after Rows inside Section elements
- Fixed hiding elements in Modern Pages were broken when navigating from one page to another
- Fixed panel borders not showing on page load
- Fixed issue with command-bar covering page menu and title
- Fixed empty space appearing when page is in edit mode in Modern setting after modifying TB settings
- Fixed active tab not being preserved when selecting a folder from a SharePoint list located inside a Tabs element
- Fixed linking option not working in Slideshow element
- Fixed having to double click some links on iOS
- Fixed hide ribbon (focus mode) arrow not being displayed after modifying Theme Builder settings on subsites
- Fixed active tab color not being applied
- Fixed an issue with force-top option on SharePoint Online
- Fixed behavior for anonymous user in SharePoint 2019
- Fixed 3rd level nav menu items appearing flat on mobile
- Fixed 3rd level top nav items not having proper styles applied from the TB
- Fix for missing ShortPoint Dashboard from site content
- Facebook Design Element
- Twitter Design Element
- Instagram Design Element
- Yammer Design Element
- LinkedIn Design Element
#CUSTOM COLLECTION DEMO PAGES
Minor Update – Date: 29th, March 2019
- Fix Most of the Site Elements on modern pages were not visible when Theme Builder is active
ShortPoint SPFx 220.127.116.11 for SharePoint 2019 and Office 365
Major Update – Date: March, 27th, 2019
- ShortPoint SPFx from now supports SharePoint 2019
- Fixed floating side navigation not clearing elements when negative margins are applied to elements in the header
- Fixed calendar Time Not Showing Correctly in Events List
- Fix list item colors not being updated in preview mode
- Fixed theme-primary color not getting updated in classic pages
- Fixed issue where some theme builder options are not updated when colors are changed
- Fixed floating side navigation not clearing elements when negative margins are applied to elements in the header
- Fixed tiny Asset Picker on Communication Sites
ShortPoint SPFx 18.104.22.168 for Office 365
Say Hello to Modern ShortPoint Theme Builder
Major Update – Date: March, 14th, 2019
- If you have 22.214.171.124, you do not need to upgrade, both 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 are exactly identical releases.
- [PLEASE READ] Important Notice: Before you upgrade to ShortPoint SPFx Version 184.108.40.206
- We are happy to announce ShortPoint Theme Builder for Modern SharePoint Sites. Getting Started with Modern Theme Builder.
- Modern SharePoint Sites Color Theme Tool: Use ShortPoint Theme Builder to create new SharePoint Themes for Modern Sites
- Apply ShortPoint Footer to a Modern SharePoint Site
- Show and Hide different elements on a Modern SharePoint Site
- Support for both Modern and Classic Sub-sites
- ShortPoint SPFx is now supported on Full-width column layout
- Change fonts/Apply Custom Fonts on a Modern SharePoint Site
- Migration from ShortPoint Add-In to ShortPoint SPFx is now a part of the installation process
- Improvements in upgrading and reinstalling ShortPoint
- Improvements in One Click Upgrade
- Performance improvements
- Fixed issue with cut slideshows in full-width sections on modern pages
- Fixed issue with non-ASCII characters in ShortPoint username
- Fixed issue with user fields rendered as [object Object] when connected to SharePoint list in some cases
- Fixed issue with copying of components with visibility options
- Fixed issue with child elements of connected generated ShortPoints that were not displayed on the page
- Fixed issue when Generator page didn’t allow editing of generated ShortPoints
- Fixed issue with rendering of maps
- Fixed issue with YouTube fullscreen videos
- Fixed issue with force-top option in Menu
- Fixed issue with tabs rendering, which did not work if visibility settings of any child element were set
- Fixed issue with SharePoint table breaking if placed within a ShortPoint row
- Fixed issue with the editing of elements
- Fixed issue with the color coding of events
- Fixed issue with redirects from pages when MDS is enabled and theme customizations is initiated
- Fixed issue with the resetting of custom logo URL and custom logo image
- Fixed issue with ribbon which was not fully responsive on extra small screens
- Fixed issue with slideshow images not showing on the page in Internet Explorer
ShortPoint SPFx 220.127.116.11 for SharePoint Online
Major Update – Date: Sep, 21st, 2018
- We are happy to announce ShortPoint SPFx
- ShortPoint Page Builder for Modern Pages and Modern Sites
- Copy and Paste ShortPoint Designs on Modern Pages
- One Click Upgrade from Cloud without having the need to update ShortPoint in App Catalog
- Asset Picker – Easy to use Asset Picker with preview functionality to select images and videos from sites and sub sites
- Improved performance on Internet Explorer browser
- Made ShortPoint Bar floating for better user experience when using Page Builder
- Popovers can now easily be closed without having to click on the original text
- Editor has been made sticky for improved user experience
- Better architecture for easy upgrades and re-usability across SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016
- Content is saved now if it is published without saving
- Automatically switch to Render mode when user clicks outside editor
- Auto Save contents (Save button removed)
- Hide side panel in Edit Mode for better User Interface
- New Integrations Page Design for better User Experience
- A modal can now be customized based on the page it links to
- Now users will not see a message about new ShortPoint version available or licensing issue in edit mode. The message only appears inside ShortPoint components like Theme Builder, Page Builder, Dashboard
- Fixed issue with Birthdays connection not returning all people
- Fixed issue with table was not working sometimes if it is inside toggle/accordion/tab
- Fixed issue with first web part remains in Edit mode even after saving
- Fixed issue when only first web part shows on page load
- Fixed an issue with multiple nested elements with delayed rendering, like accordions or tabs
- Fixed issue with Theme Builder labels becoming unreadable when a site uses a dark Sharepoint theme
- Fixed issue with footer sometimes showing in modals/dialogs
- Fixed issue with footer showing in View Mode while editing page
- Fixed issue with Current User Connect
- Fixed issue with Generator sometimes used to show code upon saving
- Fixed issue with Hide ribbon on Blog site was not working
- Fixed issues with reading Workflow Tasks List in ShortPoint Connect
- Fixed issue with unable to remove Row
- Fixed issue with Primary color changes after the customer clicks a link on the page and then returns back to the same page
- Fixed issue with link not opening in dialogue view
- Fixed issue with Tile Dialog Connection not working properly
- Fixed issue in REST Connect where data was being shown even when Advanced Settings were not activated
- Fixed issue when Actions Toolbar did not show up when ShortPoint is hovered on
- Fixed issue with People Search not returning all users
- Fixed issue with closing popovers if user opens several items at a time
- Fixed issue with View Mode not rendering reports
- Fixed issue with empty Content Type in Table ShortPoint
- Table component changes:
– User experience change in Table ShortPoint with grouping the columns in 3 categories (Data source, design and features);
– New column called “Link Column” that will now allow authors to choose the column to attach a display item link;
– New column called “Linking” that will now allow authors to choose link behavior from default, new-window and lightbox.
ShortPoint 18.104.22.168 for SharePoint 2013 and 2016 On-Premise
Minor Update – Date: October, 1st, 2018
- Renew code signing certificate for farm solutions only
- Prepare for SPFx release
- Fixed: Preloader sometimes fading out while hide ribbon feature did not fully complete its animation
- Fixed: SharePoint 2016 ribbon was not fully responsive on extra small screens, if the user was logged in
- Fixed: Generator page didn’t allow editing of generated ShortPoints
- Fixed issues with reading Workflow Tasks List in ShortPoint Connect
- Fixed: On rare cases based on the content of the ShortPoint element, editing the element was not possible and might fail
- Fixed: Sharepoint table sometimes breaking in Shortpoint row
- Fixed an issue with multiple nested elements with delayed rendering, like accordions or tabs
Minor Update – Date: 30th, May 2018
- Fix Table inside toggle\accordion\tab not working
Minor Update – Date: 23rd, May 2017
We are continuing improving the performance. In this release, we improved the experience in IE 11 browsers (the best browser in the world :p). Few customers experienced a freeze when accessing pages designed with ShortPoint in IE 11.
We also improved performance even more for our products on SharePoint 2013 and 2016 Servers.
- Reduce freezing time on Internet Explorer browser
- Improved performance on SharePoint 2013 and 2016 Servers
- Video backgrounds are misplaced on Internet Explorer browser
- Calendar Webpart events were not properly aligned on Internet Explorer browser
- Calendar Webpart had a horizontal scrollbar if it was added inside a ShortPoint element
- Image titles sometimes did not render correctly on Internet Explorer browser
- Managed navigation was broken on mobile on some site settings pages
Minor Update – Date: 8th, May 2017
- ShortPoint Add-In Version 22.214.171.124
- Prevent clearing twitter widget related attributes from generated ShortPoint
Minor Update – Date: 3rd, May 2017
- ShortPoint Add-In Version 126.96.36.199
- In rare cases, generated shortpoint content is not saved, and edit page functionality is broken
Minor Update – Date: 28th, April 2017
- ShortPoint Add-In Version 188.8.131.52
- ShortPoint 2016 Farm Solution Version 184.108.40.206
- ShortPoint2013 Farm Solution Version 220.127.116.11
- Additional rendering performance improvements for SharePoint 2013 and 2016 On-Premise
- Now a warning message is shown about Internet Explorer compatibility mode and how to fix it.
- Background image did not appear on Internet Explorer browser.
- Branding and customization tool used to apply default CSS styles, even if nothing was applied by end-user.
- Fixed an issue when content Preloader appeared below tabs.
- ‘Edit Properties’ page was broken.
- Full page backgrounds sometimes appeared shifted on full layout sites.
- Hide ribbon sometimes showed extra white space end of the page.
- Homepage elements did not work on On-Premise 2013 / 2016 Farm Solutions.
- Huge white space appeared around image titles on mobile and on resizing the browser.
- Keep margin on mobile was not working.
- Image size help message had some misleading information.
- Menu background did not fill the whole available space when the logo was hidden on the home page.
- Fixed page hanging when opening page in Edit mode.
- Setting an icon on managed navigation broke the navigation.
- Managed navigation item was broken on the mobile menu if it did not has a link.
- Fixed issue when managed navigation does not have a hover effect if it does not have a link.
- On Internet Explorer browser, page might break if it contains a dollar sign.
#Hotfix for SharePoint 2016 and 2013 On Premise – Date: 11th, January 2017
We have improved the performance of ShortPoint farm solutions for SharePoint 2016 and 2013 On Premise. Customers in high traffic farms will explore significant performance improvements.
#Hotfix for SharePoint Online Only – Date: 5th, January 2017
If you have ShortPoint Add-In installed, you will not see ShortPoints in the newly published pages.
We have fixed the issue, and you guys need to upgrade ASAP.
- REST API Connection Type is now added to ShortPoint Inserter. You can create REST connections without using ShortPoint Dashboard.
- We added new full-color file icons to File List ShortPoint.
- Now you can connect with sites in external site collections not just with current site collection
- We improved the UX with Connected ShortPoints. Now users will see modern preloader when loading the page.
- Fixed issue when Publishing pages were empty after publishing.
- Images inside frame had extra height on Internet Explorer than other browsers.
- Search box Webpart was not responsive when placed inside a ShortPoint element.
- Infopath when displayed inside Shortpoint element, was not responsive.
- Fixed URL field support for Links SharePoint List.
- Fixed case when horizontal scrollbar might appear if the content inside panel is wider than panel width.
Minor Update – Date: 6th, December 2016
- ShortPoint Now Support Minimal Download Strategy Feature in SharePoint (MDS). Activate this feature on your SharePoint team sites to reduces page load time including ShortPoint files. We love it when we work on anything related to performance :)
- Now ShortPoint Add-In can be installed on all sites and sub sites within same site collection in one click. If you add ShortPoint Add-In to the root of the site collection, you will see new toggle in the installation page. If enabled, it will install ShortPoint globally.
- Fix many issues related to RTL SharePoint Websites like Arabic.
- Display elements had partially hidden content and extra spacing when viewed inside the Inserter
- Fixed issue when Events Webpart displayed incorrectly inside Tabs ShortPoint
- Fixed a conflict that caused by Force SharePoint Responsive feature to elements that have negative margin
- Fixed Additional Properties in People Search connection
- Fixed displaying of User field in Table ShortPoint
- Fixed issue when Events webpart rendered incorrectly inside ShortPoint
- Fixed issue with RSS connection when it was not working with item’s limit set to 1
- Fixed issue with ShortPoint Users saved per each site
- In edit mode, sections were not fully white when added to a non-while page
- On anonymously accessed pages, TOC links were broken
- Fixed issue when in Firefox some display elements had scrollbars
- In Inserter editor sometimes the link and image popup were placed off the screen (on small screens)
- Removed white empty button that appears on small devices on Oslo master-page when Force SharePoint Responsive feature is enabled
- SharePoint WebParts when added inside row or section, sometimes the popups that came out of the web parts were clipped and not fully visible
- Sometimes clicking on a display element menu was hidden and user was not able to click on those menu items in Internet Explorer
- Sometimes demo pages had extra spaces between design elements
- Sometimes tab headers was not responsive when resizing the page
- Tiles: fixed crash if title is a number
- Now Events and DateList show only columns with date from Connect for date
- Events will now automatically detect the locale of the site, and display dates and times in the site locale, with a fallback to English on LTR / Arabic on RTL in case detection failed
- SAP & Generator ShortPoint editors, now allows inserting images into the content
Minor Update – Date: 11th, September 2016
- New option to tabs ShortPoint “Preserve Active Tab“, to maintain the active tab state even after page being refreshed.
- Tiles title option can now accept \n to split the title into multiple lines.
- ShortPoints that have items tab in Inserter, now its items can be easily re-ordered using the new move up / down buttons.
- Added date format string option to parse non-standard date formats correctly.
- Fixed ShortPoint display got distorted/broken by selecting text and using text formatting.
- On IE if multiple sections added to the page, some section buttons will be hidden behind the next ShortPoint element.
- Fixed issue when display can be removed by removing an image from inside.
- Connect support for Assets Library when Video and Rich Media site collection feature is disabled.
- White text was invisible if added from editor inside Inserter.
- Fixed issues that ShortPoint was broken after copying text with ShortPoint.
- While navigating between ShortPoints, all scrollbars inside ShortPoint details will be reset for better user experience.
Minor Update – Date: 30, August 2016
- Grouping related Inserter fields together, for better readability, and fast access to ShortPoint options.
- Hiding advanced options in all ShortPoints, and only show them whenever needed, to let the user focus on important and frequently used options first.
- Allow preview ShortPoints on a simulated dark background.
- ShortPoints in Inserter are now sorted by name, for better readability.
- New Columns component to picking the layout for all of the columns in the row with one single click.
- Now fields that depend on other field values will only be shown when another field has the right value, instead of being always shown.
- Fix WebPart options inside dark panel.
- If ShortPoint is installed on a site that has customized master page, in some cases, some ShortPoints will not render correctly due to customized master page is having different scroll wrapper for the page.
- Images list: Fixed images not shown if URL contained space.
- In icons list ShortPoint, field icon was not icon picker UI control.
- Inserter will show update button if generated ShortPoint is opened from the ribbon.
- On rare cases, ShortPoint, when installed on a customized master page site, the site navigation links, will be disabled.
- When only one tab has an icon, choosing icon color will break the ShortPoint.
- Fixed issue with Inserter button on small screens.
- Now Connect support lists with special characters in the title.
- Fix ShortPoints can’t always be inserted in IE for SharePoint 2010 (OnPremise).
- Remove parallax option from section and row.
- Fix changing the layout in a row removes columns content.
- Fix row actions appeared behind Webpart.
- Fixed: section with background video covers the previous sections and heading.
- Fixed horizontal and vertical alignment didn’t work with layout option on Background.
- Fix Section icon was missing on Inserter dashboard.
- Update description fields in all ShortPoints to accept multi-column content when connected to a list.
- Webparts will overlap each other when placed inside columns ShortPoint.
- On rare cases, the browser might crash for a complex layout.
Minor Update – Date: 23rd, August 2016
- In some cases, when using section, shortpoint is not rendered on IE browsers.
- Few of our customers reported performance issue affecting few pages. We solved the problem. Performance is now fixed and a little bit better than before. We will continue improving the performance in the upcoming versions. Thank you so much, guys, for helping us identify and solving the issue.
Minor Update – Date: 17, July 2016
We fixed a nasty issue where some users could not add web parts to pages that contain ShortPoints. Sorry about that folks!
Minor Update – Date: 16, May 2016
We fixed minor issues reported by customers from the previous major release. We also improved the performance again, and now the loading time should be super fast.
Minor Update – Date: 8, February 2016
- Dates List: fixed whole date was displayed instead of day of month
- Tiles and masonry layout: fix page hangs on size small
- Background ShortPoint is broken on IE
- When ShortPoint fails to execute, all following ShortPoint elements will fail to render as well
- Events – Panel style is broken when Events ShortPoint has a link all option or an icon
- Dynamic ShortPoints breaks when its content contains escaped quotations
- Installation fails when installing App on SharePoint Server 2013
- Counter Box – Could not add a transparent background color
- Background – Fixed horizontal scrollbar appear on IE11 and Firefox
- Column – Fixed enormous height of some elements (images, videos) inside column
Minor Update – Date: 13, December, 2015
- new style “solid”
- new options: responsive, icons, setting active / inactive tab state colors, text size.
- [Display] – edit ShortPoint not working on iPad
- [Connect] Enhanced Rich Text Column rendered as plain text
- [Tiles] – fixes responsiveness bug
- [background] – on touch devices parallax background keeps content hidden
- – fixes text overflow problems
- – default style should not have ‘inactive-tab-color’ default value
- [background] – when image + video is provided, they appear overlapped
- [background] – image fallback support when fail to load video background
- [background] – default height value updated to 25%
- [slideshow] – default height value updated to 25%
Minor Update – Date: 28, October, 2015
- Inserter cannot be scrolled on iPad
- [BUG] in case of installation error the message should be “Installation has failed” instead of “Installation has been failed”
- Fixed Tiles responsive not working when spacing is 0
- Fixed Tiles border radius when spacing is 0
- Image Carousels missing Link field in inserter
- [Performance] – Accordions / Toggles rendering is drastically slow, when it has too many items
Minor Update – Date: 24, September, 2015
- ShortPoint Connect now use list view filtering, sorting and item limit
- ShortPoint Logger experimental feature. More info below!
- New ShortPoint “Templates”
- New ShortPoint “Events.”
- Included third party software licenses file in dashboard page
- Show proper date format of the Events ShortPoint
- Events ShortPoint some date headers are not shown
- Panel when connected to SharePoint list is broken
- Web Parts does not work inside ShortPoint display
- Edit a Dynamic ShortPoint quickly, will not show connected SharePoint List / View
- When SharePoint list was removed, the pages that contain shortpoint connected to the deleted list will throw exception
- When content contains single quotation, ShortPoint will be broken
- Display is editable inside a content editor web part, even when the web part itself is not in edit mode
- Events ShortPoint added full date as a tooltip
- When to connect fails to retrieve SharePoint lists, exceptions are logged to the browser console
Minor Update – Date: 26, July 2015
- tiles-dynamic horizontal alignment was not working
- animation show-on-init in row / column not working
- Table header should show the SharePoint column display name and not internal name
- the SharePoint list column names in the inserter is showing internal name and not display names. for example, the title is alway LinkXX
- update toggles / accordion options in inserter
- update shortpoint engine in parsing engine
- tall Tile with image – image became three
- Tile Sarah style description bad position
- inserter could not parse non-self closing shortpoint ( code mode )
- popover content field is not working in display
- Fixed Column responsive extra-padding
- Display loses dynamic attribute value on page save
- Add the web part button on IE not working
- animation with no duration option set was too fast
- Tiles: fixed color-transparency option propagation from parent to children
- generated shortpoints by generator content is empty
- Replacement engine will remove wrapper element around child shortpoints
- resources will be cached for every new version
- display enabled by default
- Tile Bordered style: made title fill space
- Hiding the web part content in inserter
- Update demo project to include new styles of tiles, and new slideshow shortpoint
Minor Update – Date: 3, July 2015
#NEW for Tiles
- Responsive – titles will resize automatically to fit their container. remember to switch it on first from the inserter.
- Image – Add images as tile background
- New styles: Bordered, Flat and Sarah (for images)
- Color Transparency: Add color and make it transparent to show the image behind colored
- Shape: Wide and Tall
- Control the text and icon colors
- Control the size of title and description
- Lightbox: New linking option to open tile link in lightbox window
- Blur effect for images
- Spacing: control the spaces between tiles
- Many fixes and general improvements
- a new version of tiles shortpoint
- update notification in ShortPoint Dashboard
- edit mode detection for web part pages
- uninstall tile title in the dashboard
- internal lists removing when uninstalling the app
- remove edit button from the ribbon
- remove link / unlink formatting options from TinyMCE
- inserter does not open in IE when the cursor is not activated
- tiles – the user should be able to edit title & description in inserter only
- tiles on Safari OSX overlap each other
- tiles background does not show when opacity is omitted
- dynamic shortpoints does not read image/link columns
- tiles horizontal alignment was not working
- tiles in dashboard pages will appear stuck to each other
- display source/view in dynamic displays
- can’t add elements to the top of the page
- tiles – show title and description in edit
- performance improvement: caching resources after the first request
ShortPoint 6.5 – New Features and Performance improvements
- Connect to SharePoint site using URL
New option that allows connect to SharePoint site using URL incase if its not in Other Sites. Since Other Sites Connection type is dependent on SharePoint Search, it doesn’t work many time due to search configuration, search crawl settings or simply a bug in SharePoint. So this connection will help those who don’t see their SharePoint site in Other Sites connection Type.
So we will have a new SharePoint Connection with Name: ShortPoint Site Url
- Сhange the layout of a Modern Site
Introducing a new Modern Site feature that was previously only available for Classic Sites, you can now change the layout of your site using the Theme Builder. You can choose a Full (default) option, a Boxed layout or a Frame one.
- Backgrounds under frame/box layouts
As Boxed and Frame layouts become available, you will also be able to add a background behind the site which well be visible outside of the layout.
- Recurring event instead of only first and last
Recurrent events will now be displayed correctly during the recurrency period in Events ShortPoint element.
- Assign the visibility to Active Directory Group
ShortPoint Visibility will now work for users from Office365/AD Security group.
- Connect table to all ShortPoint connections
- Massive performance improvements
We are going to make ShortPoint even more fast! Be ready for the massive performance improvements :)
- Countdown ShortPoint
Countdown elements will be improved with new controls, new styles and mobile responsiveness.
- Customer issues fixes
– Table element cannot contain more than 30 items
– Section overlaps header
– Connected Tab is not displayed inside Toggles
– Events’ element shows time as +1 hour compared to what’s set in Calendar
– Modern theme builder doesn’t hide members in Lists
– Sections are not rendered on Modern pages because of lazy render
– Rich Text Column in a Modern Site List Works Improperly with ShortPoint SPFx Installed
– TOC element doesn’t work on Modern Pages
– TOC Navigation “Fixed” Feature Doesn’t Work with Floating Header